Hello readers, I’m James Wee. I am also called “SeeD” in games. I’m from a quiet and peaceful town called Sitiawan in Malaysia. At this moment, I’m thousands of miles away from Sitiawan. I am in Australia, studying in University of New South Wales. I’m doing Engineering course here, majoring in Mechatronics. Building robots has always been exciting, but I still have hobbies of my own which are mostly blogged about in AhWee.com
Name: James Wee
University: University of New South Wales (UNSW)
For your information, I am not in anyway related to Namewee. In case you have no idea who namewee is, he’s a person who raps to insult Bolehland (my country, Malaysia). Unlike Namewee, I don’t rap and I love Malaysia.
Why Don’t I Blog About My Life Anymore?
Well, talking about myself is not what I really want since the last thing I want is my privacy displayed naked in front of the public. Here is the good news (no bad news), I have signed up to Twitter as AhWeeCom and both My Life’s and AhWee.com’s update will be up there. Follow me on twitter and get the latest updates!
AhWee.com mainly talks about,
- Technology, mostly on Laptop Disassembly
- Indifferent Thoughts, I realized that I think indifferently and I will post indifferent thoughts sometimes. Most of you would disagree, but they are all based on facts many people can’t see.
- The World Wide Web (Internet), where I spend most of my time building this website.
- Photography, I picked up this hobby from nowhere, I just love shooting amazing pictures and post it in the Gallery
- Billiards, ah, snooker and pool are like estacy pills to me and
- Kart Racing, an expensive hobby, but I love racing
Having said all these, I really hope that you all will love my posts. However, if you think my blog is not good enough, I am open to receive any constructive feedbacks you have. Otherwise, I hope you would at least enjoy every bit of all the posts I’ve shared with all of you.
Thanks for reading about me. I appreciate your interest.
I have to give my greatest gratitude to my editor KahEe for editing my posts and giving me invaluable insights on my articles. She has been extremely open minded and patience enough to tolerate my famous “Hainan Wind”. Thank you very much.